Cities in Essex County, Massachusetts
Lynn is a city in Massachusetts to the north of Boston.
- MBTA Commuter Railway New Briport Rockport Line 1 up to Lin station.
- Rin Heritage State Park (590 Washington St, ☏ 781 598-1974). Exhibits relating to shoe making. There is a promenade at the nearby waterfront park.
- Lynn Woods Reservation, +1 781 477-7123. Pennybrook Road, Ranger. from sunrise to sunset It is the second largest city park on the U.S. Viking Trail.
- Ocean view Bed and Breakfast, 11 Ocean St, +1 781 598-6388, fax.
- Diamond District Breakfast Inn, 142 Osh☏ Oenst, .
- Red Maple Bed and Breakfast, 210 Broadway, fax:.
The church of Lin is the first Lutheran Church.
|Route via Lynn|
|New Briport Left←||N S||→Rive → Boston|
|Read - Lynnfield ←||W E||→Head → End Date|
|Boston Sama←||SW Northern Europe||→Salem →Bibari|